We’ll remove the stress from booking Flights to Cape Verde. With great flight connections from the UK, the European continent, your holiday adventure to Cape Verde is just 6 hours away.
– We include flights in all of our ATOL protected tailor-made holiday packages.
– We’ll find the best deal from your closest airport.
– We include all the luggage you’ll need, so there are no nasty surprises or extras to pay at the airport.
– We’ll select the best available seats in advance.
– We’re here to help if there are any unexpected delays, and you can call us for help and advice on our 24 hour UK helpline.
Getting to Cape Verde
Flight connections from the UK are excellent with direct flights operating from London and other regional airports. Flight times are just under 6 hours and on certain flights upgrades may be available for a supplement. There are also direct flights from Lisbon, Amsterdam and Boston. TAP Air Portugal also operates daily flights via Lisbon to Sal and Santiago throughout the year. These flight times are about 10 hours and if flying from Manchester, require an overnight in Lisbon. We can organise an airport hotel for you.
Getting around Cape Verde
Inter-island flights cost around £80 per sector although some are a bit cheaper and some a bit more expensive. Of course, whenever we give you a holiday quotation, we will quote you the cheapest available flight price. Please note that airlines are notoriously good at changing flight timetables and routes, we do our best to keep an eye on these changes and will do our best to update you, either before you travel or when you are in Cape Verde.