We’ll remove the stress from booking Flights to Cape Verde. With great flight connections from the UK, the European continent and North America, your holiday adventure to Cape Verde is just 6 hours away.
– We include flights in all of our ATOL protected tailor-made holiday packages.
– We’ll find the best deal from your closest airport.
– We include all the luggage you’ll need, so there are no nasty surprises or extras to pay at the airport.
– We’ll select the best available seats in advance.
– We’re here to help if there are any unexpected delays, and you can call us for help and advice on our 24 hour UK helpline.
Getting to Cape Verde
Cape Verde has five international airports on Santiago, Sao Vicente, Sal and Boavista. Flying direct...
- TUI operates direct flights from Gatwick, Manchester and Birmingham to Sal and Boavista on different days at least twice a week in the Summer and three times and from Bristol to Sal on different days at least twice a week – just contact us for the right departure dates. We always include your preferred luggage allowance, cabin bags and pre-selected seats so there are no unexpected surprises at the airport.
- TAP Air Portugal operates flights from Manchester, Gatwick and Heathrow to Lisbon, connecting with onward flights to Santiago, Sao Vicente, Sal and Boavista. You can also fly from Edinburgh, Bristol or Luton airports with EasyJet, or with Ryanair from Stansted to Lisbon. We'll then arrange a separate ticket on TAP for your onward flight to Cape Verde. Our holidays are tailor-made and it's easy to include a few nights in the Portuguese capital
- TAP (the Portuguese National carrier) has daily direct flights from Toronto, Boston, New York and Miami to Lisbon. SATA (the Azorean airline) operates daily direct flights from Boston and Toronto to Lisbon. We'll then arrange a separate ticket to connect on a TAP flight to either Santiago, Sao Vicente, Sal and Boavista.
Getting around Cape Verde
Air – Seven of the islands (Santiago, Sao Vicente, Sao Nicolau, Sal, Boavista, Maio and Fogo) are connected by two airlines: Binter and TACV. They operate like bus services, making island hopping easy. Ferries - Ferry services must be used to get to the islands of Brava (from Fogo) and Santo Antao (from Sao Vicente). There is the possibility to catch the ferry between Santiago and Fogo, and between the islands of Sao Vicente and Sao Nicolau, although we recommend flying. Car - Hire cars are available on Santiago, Fogo, Boavista, Sao Vicente and Santo Antao. Other than the capital of Praia on Santiago, Cape Verdean roads are generally quiet, but not always well sign-posted. Taxis - If you'd prefer not to drive, we can include all the transfers with our English-speaking taxi drivers and guided tours of all the islands.